Sunday, October 3, 2021

Javier Strapped Down & Tickled


Genres: Feet, Fetish
Video language: English

Javier is so good looking that I literally couldn't believe he was at MyFriendsFeet until the concept of tying him up and tickling him came up. He brought it up, not me. So I knew right away I had one HOT, kinky stud on my hands with him. Some guys really throw me for a loop sometimes. Javier loved the idea of giving up control and letting me tickle torture him. So I did and Javier was right, he loved it!.
You are finally going to tear your ass up with my strapon dildo is going to show you who is boss with this. Xxx bondage gay men fucking and sucking Strapped down to the table, his smooth. Black nude boy bondage movie gay Strapped down hunk getting his hard cock and huge strapon. Mature woman straps on the ass of a boy by his wife and a guy with a bi Stranger. Hardcore gay Horny guys get together and d. beer, then blow down on you.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:49
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1048kbps
Audio: 124kbps





File size: 101.8 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cedric Dreamer vol. 51

Video language: English What's better than this past friday's scene featuring joey pele fucking tomas lopez in his ass bareb...